As the e-cigarette industry continues to develop, the need for high-quality products becomes increasingly important. As e-cigarettes gain popularity, the number of testing machines used to ensure the quality and safety of these products has increased significantly. In this blog post, we will explore the different types of e-cigarette testing machines and their importance in maintaining product standards.
1. Electronic cigarette leakage detector
One of the most important aspects of e-cigarette testing is ensuring that the product does not leak. Leaks not only create a mess but also create a safety hazard. Leak detection instruments are designed to test the seals and connections of e-cigarettes to ensure they are airtight and leak-free.
2. E-cigarette life testing machine (heating without burning)
This type of test machine is used to simulate the life of an e-cigarette by continuously heating the device without actually burning the e-cigarette liquid. This helps manufacturers understand how long their products will last and whether they can withstand long-term use.
- The front and back of the equipment are all equipped with movable door + snap lock. The movable door design is reasonable, which is convenient for operators to remove parts and clean them regularly and quickly.
- The suction cylinder fixed seat is easy to disassemble and assemble, and the sealing ring design is reasonable, resistant to smoke oil corrosion, and there will be no gas infiltration and seepage.
- The piston rod is made of food-grade stainless steel SUS 304, which never rusts and deforms.
- Screw fixing seat and connecting parts: 45# steel chrome-plated or food grade stainless steel SUS 304, steel plate thickness >10 mm.
- Control circuit: The control circuit is separated from the suction pipe circuit. It is necessary to avoid leakage of the disassembly pipeline to affect the circuit and ensure safety.
- Pipes: The suction bobbin pipe is placed at the top, the suction product pipe is placed in the middle, and the exhaust pipe is placed at the bottom. All pipes are not horizontally arranged to prevent oil accumulation.
3. Electronic cigarette inhalation resistance tester
An inhalation resistance tester is used to measure the force required to inhale e-cigarette vapor. This is important to ensure that the product provides users with a smooth and comfortable vaping experience.
4. Electronic cigarette air tightness testing machine
The air tightness testing machine is designed to evaluate the overall air tightness of e-cigarettes. This is important to prevent air leaks, which can affect the performance and safety of the device.
5. Special controllable fan for electronic cigarettes
6. Electronic cigarette counting machine
Puff counting machines are used to accurately measure the number of puffs of e-cigarettes. This is important to assess the service life of the equipment and ensure that it meets the performance standards set by the manufacturer.
7. Electronic cigarette inhalation resistance tester
The e-cigarette draw resistance test is mainly used to measure the draw resistance performance of e-cigarettes, and is suitable for e-cigarette production quality control and e-cigarette inspection. When a fixed flow of air is inhaled on an electronic cigarette to simulate a person’s smoking action, a certain vacuum pressure will be generated at the suction end of the electronic cigarette. This pressure is the resistance to suction, or suction resistance for short. By measuring this pressure, you can measure Suction resistance.
8. Electronic cigarette box cover shaft testing machine
The electronic cigarette box cover rotating shaft tester is mainly used to detect the number or time of repeated opening/closing to complete disconnection and after a certain number of times or a certain period of time, check whether the rotating shaft has been damaged. The electronic cigarette box cover flip fatigue tester can simulate e-cigarettes. Cigarette box lids are opened and closed repeatedly at a certain speed and angle; for example, RELX, YOOZ and other e-cigarette related products.
9. E-cigarette high-altitude and low-voltage testing machine
High-altitude and low-voltage testing machines are used to simulate extreme environmental conditions, and are mainly used in battery testing. The ultimate purpose of the test is to see that the battery does not explode or catch fire, smoke or leak, and that the battery protection valve cannot be damaged.
To sum up, vape testing machines play a vital role in ensuring the quality and safety of these products. By utilizing different types of testing machines, manufacturers can ensure that their e-cigarettes meet the highest standards of performance, durability and user experience. This ultimately benefits consumers, providing them with reliable and safe products to enjoy their vaping experience.